As the former National Editor of Fairfax Media’s luxury lifestyle website, Executive Style (2012 to 2016), I wrote, edited, commissioned and curated articles across a wide cross section of content. Examples of my written work include:
– New Rolls-Royce is ‘the sexist car we’ve ever built’
– Porsche Macan mixes utility with agility
– The Lamborghinis that ate Japan
- Food and drinks
– The man who changed the face of whisky
– What is Australia’s national drink?
– Why do cocktails cost so much?
- Health and fitness
– Easy steps to a healthy workplace
– Is this Australia’s ultimate golf trip?
- Men’s style
– How to get Harvey Specter’s immaculate style
– Wearing the Bagnato suit of karma
– What is the real definition of luxury?
– What’s it really like inside the VIP?
– The Aussie selling watches to the Swiss
– We don’t sell time, says Swiss watchmaker
– Anatomy of a catastrophe: crisis management at the epicentre of an earthquake
– Five signs your employees aren’t happy
– Why I gave up the best job in the world
– New Zealand: land of the little white (golf) ball
– Cuba: your next luxury holiday hotspot
– Speed thrills: an audience with the world’s fastest man
– Maths whiz Nate Silver holds all the aces
I am currently contracted to the Robb Report Australia, a high-end luxury lifestyle magazine and website. In addition to editing the Robb Report Australia website, I also contribute articles to the Robb Report Australia magazine. These include:
- Prestige motoring
– Is there any car that Rolls-Royce Bespoke won’t build?
– You want the new Ferrari 812 Superfast? You’re out of luck
– You’ll need to hurry to own the world’s most unusual sports car
– Superyacht’s stunning Kimberley exploration in running for global award
– Australian yacht designer’s jaw-dropping concept
– For $155,000 a week, explore the Australian coast in ridiculous luxury
– Two Michelin stars for Tetsuya Wakuda’s restaurant
– There are more ways than ever to experience Rockpool dining
– Have dinner with Brae’s Dan Hunter
– Inside Australia’s most impressive wine cellar
– Five ways to embrace spirits of experimentation
– Drinking to Australia Day? Reach for the top shelf
– Live like a billionaire on a tropical island for $200 a night
– A new Melbourne gem is quite the QT
– Five of the most luxurious ways to enjoy Vivid Sydney
– A pearler of a price for ‘exceptional’ Paspaley necklace
– Where to find the world’s best pens
– Van Cleef & Arpels backs the Australian Ballet
– The Australian jeweller taking on the world’s best watchmakers
– How to own a watch that no-one else has
– Watches that are more than just a handsome face
- Back to My Work